Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Grade Three Adventures

Portal to the Secret Place by Angelina
In the park near my house I found a map. I followed it and it led me to a portal and I transformed into a mouse. I had a name tag, My name was Cheezy. I was in school in room 23. At the end of school I went on the bus. I got off and started running, I fell in a hole and got stuck. I saw a light and I thought I was dead. It touched me and I was back at the park. I ran home and said, “Can you come to the park with me next time?”“My Mom asked why. “Oh”, I said, “I had a pretty big adventure.”“What happened”, said Mom.“Oh, I can’t tell you. It’s a pretty big secret”, I said.
Lost City by Tommy
When I was at school in the playground I found a shovel. So I started digging and I found a map. So I started following the lines and it took me to a desert and I found a dragon.
The dragon was scared at first but when I introduced myself he relaxed. I started to follow the map again and I found army men. I asked myself,"Where am I?" because I didn't actually know where I was. I started walking and I found a map. It took me back to the playground but they were inside, and I was outside. So I got in big trouble, but I was okay.

The Hot Air Balloon by Tommy
I found an air balloon with tons of holes in the balloon. I went to Home Hardware and I got some patches. So I went back and started to patch all of the holes with a sewing machine and some patches. When I finished I just remembered that I had to have fire to make it float, so I made a huge fire in it. So I started to float but I wasn't in it, so I jumped really high and I got in. I was really scared because I hadn't ever been in one. When I got really high, it took me to a starnge mountain. So I got off. There were aliens. When I got off I found Mario. He took me to his own den and gave me some juice and said,"Don't let them see you or they will kill you!".
I said "Why are you here?"
He said, "I'm here to kill the aliens. He said,"Do you want to go home?"
"Yes," I said.
He said, "Come with me".
He took me to a ship that could float and he hopped on and I followed him. He started the loud engine and it was really fast and took me back home where I found the air balloons. The End

Pirate's Gold by Farati
It all starts when we're all at the playground. We're digging in the sand. Emily M. finds a map.
"What does it say?" asked Emily N.
Emily M says, "It leads to a cave".
After we're on a pirate ship with gold.
"We're going to be rich," says Rabab.
We start following the map.
"We're at the place", I said.
"Are you sure?" says Tommy.
"It's the place, on the map. There is an 'X' and we're standing on the X", says Emily M.
"Lover!" we all say, with some joy. "Now we're on the pirate ship! Yay!"
"We get gold now", says Rabab.
After awhile some pirates come out ,"ARRRRR! You want to steal our gold. Are you nuts?"
"NO, we're not. We want to fight for the gold".
"Bring it on", says the pirates.
"Okay, bring it on", says Emily N.
Then Rabab kicked the pirate. And then we get the gold. The End.

Mario by Connor
Mario went to the castle but Bowser just attacked! Mario had to get all six worlds. He gathered 120 stars and beat Bowser! Then the 120 green stars appeared. I got most of them. The End

The Pokemon World by Jeremy
I find a map. I touch it. I'm in the Pokemon World falling from the sky. Rayquaza flips. I fall off. I'm knocked out. I wake up and a Pikachu is on me. I push it off. A voice calls out 'Pikachu'. I see the famous Ash, Ketchum, Dawn, and Brock.
Ash says, "There you are. I want to battle you".
"I don't have Pokemon", I say.
Dawn says, "Then go to Prof Roan."
I go to him. I choose Chimchar. I find two fire stones. I give them to Chimchar. He is infernaee. I go to Mt. Cornet. I stop Cyrus. A map pops out. I'm in the real world, falling from the sky! I grab a bird and say "Fly birdie fly". I land on a gymnastics mat thankfully. They were doing gymnastics outside.

The Sky Pavillon by Jeremy
I find a hot air balloon. It took me to the sky pavillon. I saw Mew! He gave me an infernape, and played chase and relaxed. It was awesome. But it got dark and I was going home...But Mew said I could go if I wanted! I went home. The End.

Dumb Prince by Seth
Once upon a time, a Prince was playing on baby swings and fell off. Oh I almost forgot, it is in a playground. Well let's get back to the story. He found a map. It led him to the under surface, where the dragon and princess lived. But when he got there, he well died because the dragon beat him. Then the Army comes out of nowhere and throws a bomb on the castle and kills the princess. But the Dragon was there too. So don't worry. Then they dealt with the dragon.

Supper Time by Ryan
Me, Weiny and I were walking in the park. All of a sufdden I saw a map. I went to go and pick it up. When I touched it, I disappeared into a Stickman world. There was thousands of stickman, but I had to get home to supper time. But maybe I could just stay for awhile. A guy came up to me and asked, "Are you lost?"
I said "Yes I am. Can you help me get out of here?"
He said "No one knows how to get out of here".
So I just walked around for a bit. I went to have a snack at a snack bar. Then when I turned around I saw an Exit sign. In a blank space I opened the door. I was in my room.
My Mom yelled "Supper Time."
I was just in time for supper and I ate it up really fast. It was delicious. The End

Sarah's Life by Connor
One day Aunt Yvonne gave me a phonecall. She asked me if I would like a cat. We went to meet her and my Mom said I could have her.
We named her Sarah. She was a domestic short haired Tabby. We loved her very much. When my Mom brought out wet cat food, Sarah would start meowing. I had to clean her litter box, and feed her dry food and water.
Then one day when I went to school she ran out and never came back. We loved having a cat. I learned to be responsible. We are getting a new kitten this spring. The End

Nickleback Going Back in time by Ridge
Nickelback was a group of kids that were friends. They grew up together and they said "I think we should start a band. I will play lead guitar and sing. You play a guitar. You play drums." They grew up and called it Nickelback and became my favourite band. Rock on forever,

Hot Air Balloon Adventure By Owen
One day Mario was walking around. He saw a hot air balloon and got in it. He took off the sandbags sandbags and started slowly floating away past California, San Francisco. Then when he got to Las Vegas there were some people who were not just civis. They had guns and grenades. He tried floating away but they shot down his balloon. There were no parachutes so he had to try and get away. Then when he was running they threw a grenade but he threw it back. Then it killed three out of fourof the people. There was one more left so he started running at him. When he passed him he stole one of his pistols and shot him. He got back in my air balloon and floated away.

Ella and Sarah by Emily N
One day me and my sister Sarah found a map in the snow at school. "It leads to the Arctic!" said Sarah.
"Wow I always wanted to go to the Arctic" said Ella. "I heard that penguins, puffins, polar bears, arctic foxes and snowy owls live there."
"Wow! that's a lot of animals!" said Sarah. "Hey I know, lets follow the map".
So we made a plan to go to the Arctic. When we got to the Arctic we met a girl named Bobbi. She lived in an igloo. She wore red snow pants and a pink jacket. We asked her if we could have some food for the trip ahead of us. She said Yes. So she packed up my backpack with some mugs, hot chocolate and hot water. When we got out of there we had some hot chocolate.
Right then we saw an X. We dug up a treasure chest with chocolate chip cookies. We brought some in the igloo and me, Sarah, and Bobbi had them.

The Trick Adventure by Rabab
Another ordinary day doing school work. After lunch we went outside playing soccer with my friends and other people.
When I was passing the hole on the corner of the fence I saw an old piece of paper. There was pictures. Farati called me. She came here. As soon as she came I picked up the paper. It was a map of a treasure, but I left it.. "Cool!"
"Who said that"
"Boo"
"Ahh You scared me Farati", I said.
Why are you leaving that map? Farati said.
"It's fake" I said.
"Okay leave it", said Farati.
After the whole soccer game, I went to the hole with Farati. "Are you really sure about this?" said Farati.
"Yes", I said.
But recess is over.
I will use magic to freeze everyone.
I got my wand. Then suddenly every one stopped.
We took the map and followed it.. It took an hour. It took us to a desert. It was sandy and the other side had cakes and chocolate. It said the same thing on the map.
Farati said, "I'm tired." She got her water bottle out of her backpack and put it in her mouth.
I said, "Come on". When I went closer I saw an X on each side. The map said one of them has the golden key. But you have one chance. So I went to the person in front. So I asked her. She said,"Choose one for the golden key." So I used magic to get two shovels. Then Farati and I started digging on the other side. I started digging. I saw Emily N. I said, "Boo!"
She got scared. "I got you!" I said.
Emily N explained she made this whole thing up to trick us. "I knew it was fake", I said to Farati in an angry face. It wasn't me!

Pirates by Madison
It all began one day when a little girl named Elizabeth went to the beach. She was collecting seashells but the she saw something in the water. She looked closer. It was gold! She went to show her Mom but her Mother said it was just sand. So Elizabeth decided to go in the water and she saw a boat. Well at least she thought it was a boat. Elizabeth came out of the water and took a nap. She was dreaming of being a pirate.....When she woke up she was on a boat with PIRATES!! She was scared because they looked mean but she saw that they were looking for buried treasure. Then she asked them where they were going and the boss of all pirates said that we were going to Whale Island. Then two minutes later the boat crashed into an island. Then Elizabeth saw a big X marked where I was standing. There was also two shovels. She took one of them and she was digging. Finally she found a BIG treasure box. Then she opened the treasure box and found a map. She followed it and it brought her back to the beach. Her Mom asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said a PIRATE!

A Big Surprise By Emily N
One sunny day I found a map in the playground. So I followed it. First it led me to my house in the backyard where my dog Miley was. I remembered I had a bone in my pocket, so I gave it to Miley. He ate it up very fast. So I played a little with her for awhile and then I followed the map again. But I brought Miley with me. I took her for the treasure hunt. So we could both see what it was. Then the map took us to the little farm down the big hill where there were free apples. I found Emily waiting. So I asked her what or who are you waiting for. She said "Somebody said, I would find you here and they were right! I did find you here. So do you want to go somewhere or something because they said you wanted to go somewhere when I found you." I said, "Well I'm following this map and the next place is in the restaurant, that's about a five minute walk from here. So come on let's go to the restaurant."
When we got to the restaurant it told us to sit down and have a bite to eat and it was the day that the food was free so we both sat down to have a bite to eat. Emily M chose pepperoni pizza and I chose alfredo pasta with shrimp on the side. When we were done eating, the map led us by the beach and into the boat. None of us knew how to drive a boat so we had to go home and get Mom or Dad. So we went home and it was about a twenty minutes walk to get back home. So when we finally got home I made my Dad drive us down so we didn't have to walk all the way back to the beach. So when we got to the beach my Dad drove the boat to the beach. There were lots of people from where I llive that like to go to the beach. It's nice and relaxing going to the beach. You can have time to yourself just alone or maybe with a friend or a boyfriend or girlfriend. I like to have ice cream. There my favourite flavour is cookies 'n' cream. It tastes so good with those little oreo bits. So anyway back to the map. After that it took me to my aunts and uncles cottage where they were making hot chocolate, social tea squares, and wonderful goey chocolate chip cookies. My Mom was there too. After they were done baking, they asked me, Emily and my Dad if we wanted to try them. I had a social tea square first. Second I had the hot chocolate and then chocolate chip cookies. They were very very good. Emily ate her chocolate chip cookies, then her social tea square, then her hot chocolate. My Dad ate his chocolate chip cookie, then his hot chocolate, then his social tea square. Then we followed the map to the water where a canoe was. We got on the canoe and put on the life jackets so we didn't drown. The map said to canoe to the other side of the island where the island was like a jungle. Then the map told us to move to the middle of the jungle where there was a big X. We didn't bring any shovels so we had to dig with our hands. When we finally dug up all the sand we saw a treasure chest. We all had butterflies in our chests so when we opened it there was some packs of cupcakes, some streamers and some candles. Right then I knew what had happened. I said I forgot my birthday? Then all of my friends jumped out of the bushes and from behind trees and said 'Happy Birthday". I was so happy. Everybody remembered my birthday. But the wierd thing was I was the one that forgot my own birthday. We put up the streamers and had cupcakes and I made a wish. My wish was that all my birthdays were this exciting. The End!

No comments: