Thursday, September 27, 2007

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN A NEW CLASSROOM

I feel confident and ok this year so far in my new classroom. I feel I can connect with people. So far I think Ms. Legault is an
awesome teacher. My group is a great, magnificent group. I’m so happy Ms. Legault put me in this group. This school year is going to be fascinating. I’m looking forward to learning about rocks and minerals, science, art and lastly music. This classroom has very interesting facts. I hope we raise enough money to go to Medieval Times. Hopefully we get to go on lots of field trips. My classmates are very nice to one another. In this class we will all get a special day. When it’s my special day I’m going to play my recorder. I know how to play two songs they are called “Mary Had a Little Lamb” and “Turn on the Sun”. I can’t wait to learn more new songs for the recorder.
MS. LEGAULT... YOU ARE THE GREATEST
TEACHER EVER !
Sincerely,Teniola

No comments: