Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011

Dear Parents/Guardians,
Thanks to all parents who requested books for summer reading. Anyone else wishing books, please let me know, as it will take some time to organize the packages. I will get that out to everyone next week.

As of Wednesday, I have assessed all the grade 1 and 2 students, so everyone should've received a sheet indicating the students reading levels and highlighted sight words. If you did not receive one, please let me know.

Again this week, I am not assigning homework again as I am trying to gather all resources and assemble homework packages. Please return any books you are not using.

Talent show auditions are underway this week. We are extremely impressed with all the students who have tried out. It's going to be a difficult task to narrow it down to only 24 acts. General Lake definitely 'Got Talent'.

Thanks again for all your support
See everyone at the Spring Fling on Wednesday!

No comments: