Sunday, September 4, 2011

Welcome Back

Back 2 School

Welcome Back! September 2011

Dear Parents,

It's school time again! My name is Ms. Debbie Legault and I will be your child’s English teacher for 2011 -2012 school year. I am very excited to be returning to General Lake and continuing some of the work I had begun last year. I believe that by all of us working together we can make this a very successful year. I consider it of prime importance that you be an active part of your child's education. You are invited to phone me any time that you have a question concerning your child's progress. I also welcome volunteers in my classes, if you have some time you would like to share. To keep you informed I will send home regular newsletters, as well as samples of your child’s work. My classroom blog is www.mslegaultsclassroom.blogspot.com where I post the newsletters as well as other information pertinent to my classes. I have four basic classroom rules or Agreements which are to demonstrate mutual respect; to show attentive listening; to have the right to participate and sometimes pass; and to show appreciation only to others/no putdowns allowed. For this first week we will be reviewing these Agreements during our class. I consider it a great privilege and responsibility to be your child’s teacher and I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Debbie Legault

No comments: