Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grade 2 Adventures

Catching a beautiful butterfly by Emma M.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Samantha. She saw a beautiful butterfly and she wanted to catch it. But when she went to go catch it the butterfly went into a dark scary cave. She was too scared to go in but she had to go in so she could catch it so she went...and she stepped on one of the star steps and something flew down at her. She wondered what it was...then she ran all the way out and a bat was looking right at her and he said "Hi". What!!!!, a bat can not talk. Well I can but get out of here. It is too scary over here. But before she could go a bear was there. And said with his big loud voice GET OUT OF HERE!!!! and she ran all the way home. But the butterfly followed her all the way home and she followed him and she caught it and then she had to let it go. She did and she went home. The End.

The Bad Safari by Samantha

A long time ago there was an old cave. Three girls got caught in the rain so they went into the cave and dried off then a bear came and chased them to Africa. In Africa it was so hot the girls went to a tree and sat in the shade until a monkey went crazy and they went to the sea. In the sea a big catfish was guarding her nest. The girls went past it so she bit one. So the girls went home. At home their Mom gave them a towel and some hot chocolate. After they had lunch and watched TV on the computer for the rest of the day. The End

Iron Man's Great Adventure by Mitchell St

Once upon a time Iron Man was flying in the sky, then there was trouble. There was an enemy Iron Man said "Die" and the enemy surrendered. He said No! No! and then War Machine shot a bullet. The enemy died. Iron Man said Finally. THe End.

Lilly's Jungle Park Adventure by Bethany

One day Lilly went to the park with her Mom. And she wanted to go to the monkey bars but it was scarier than you think. So she went to the slide. and she thought to herself "This is scary too." And then she thought I will go to the swings?! And theree she sees a monkey. And they learn to be friends. I wonder if monkey can come home but that's another story. ANd that's what happened. THE END

6312 By Cole

Crackey was looking for birds in the tree. And then he found money behind the tree. And then Crackey brings the money home. There's the cops! AHHHHH!!! And then the cops brought him to jail. Crackey was in a big cage with a bed. The Cops went to Crackeys cage and said, "You can come out."

Magical Door by Madison

I found a map in my backyard. It led me to a magical door that led to a magical land. It had magical creatures. ANd a magical castle which an evil king takes over. So me and the creatures have to find the real King. And we travel through the forest and towns that had no people that lived in them.

Snowflake by Rebecca

Snowflake's owner was going on a trip. But Snowflake didn't want to be left behind. And then she saw the suitcases. She climbed in one. And then her owner went on a airplane and Snowflake crawled out. And looked around and then she crawled back in. And then after a couple minutes she poked her head out again but it looked different. Snowflake knew that this was the place her owner was coming to. She saw lots of water. Her owner was going somewhere too. She followed her until she got to a big boat. Her owner told her it was called a ferry. Her owner went on . She followed. When her owner went on and left. Her owner junped off and swam back over. She followed. When she got back she climbed back in and they went home.

3102 by Tanner

The robber robbed the bank. THen the cops came. Two criminals got arrested. One got away and the swat team came and it was a fight in the bank. One robber jumped out the windopw and went into a dark alley. He got away with a map to every bank in the world. The End

The Zombie Map by Hunter

I found a map. It was a Zombies map and I didn't know what to do with it. So the Zombies got shot. WHOOOOOCH! I shot the Zombies.

Blacky's Great Adventure by Sydney

Blacky told his sisters that Blacky, Wingy, Fangy and Zangy were going on a great adventure. Blacky, Wingy, Fangy and Zangy were off into a forest of Doom and it didn't make Blacky not even one bit scared. It made him bored. But Blacky saw two animals that looked like a Yoshi and a Teradacto. Wingy, Fangy and Zangy stood right behind Blacky. And then Yoshi and the Teradacto saw Blacky. Blacky walked up to the Yoshi and Teradacto and asked them if they wanted to go on another great adventure with Wingy, Fangy and Zangy. The Yoshi and Teradacto said "Sure!" In the foggy forest it was very quiet. Blacky knew something was going to jump at them and something did. It was a Dino! Blacky said, "ANOTHER DINO!!!!!" The Dino said, "Run for your life! There's a stampede of T-Rexs!" So Blacky and his friends flied as fast as they could and the Teradacto cornered Yoshi and they did a sharp turn into a cave. Blacky and his friend were safe now and also the Dino. The End

Yoshi by Erin

Yoshi was walking along with nothing to do but then Yoshi had an idea. I'll go for an adventure. Then Yoshi went. First Yoshi went through the haunted forest. Yoshi was scared but still bored. Next Yoshi went through the piranna sea. It was scary but Yoshi was still bored. Next Yoshi went through the lava ocean. He was scared but still bored. Next Yoshi went through the mini mushrooms dome. He was scared but still bored. Last but not least was the bog. When Yoshi saw it his eyeballs popped out and he was not bored anymore. He was freaked to death!

Who Dies by Sam

Once someone found a map. His name was Aran. He was in war. He got caught by two bad guys. They ordered a tank to come and shoot him. THe people were sad. The map was not seen again.

Jungle Adventure by Lauralei

I find a map in my backyard. It leads me to a jungle and I find a hidden door that leads to a haunted house. It has a secret room. I read hieroglyphs and I do some research on my phone. I go home and take a nap. I wake up and it was all a dream. I get up in the morning and I heard a voice at school and it was nobody....or was it?

Cat and the Map by Faith

I go to the cat. The cat goes to the map. I followed the map. The map leads to the pond. I jump over the pond. I run and run and run. I go to the blue zoo. I go to the little dragon. I attack the dragon. I go to the monkey, then I go to a haunted house. I see the haunted house. I see a ghost. The ghost said, "Go to the zoo!" I go to the zoo. I find the treasure.

Rudolph Going to the North Pole by Sydney

Rudolph said, "I'm going to the North Pole!" Rudolph flies up into the air. Rudolph says, "I'm going to the North Pole!" Rudolph was standing right in front of the entrance to Santa's Workshop. And finally he's at the workshop.

No comments: