Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grade One Adventures

Building a Fort With Dad by Kalee

My sister Madi and my friend and me Kalee and my Dad were building a fort. First we make a hole. Next we take the snow out of the hole. Then we make the hole all the way to the other side. Finally we get to play in it.

Henry by Edward

This is Henry. He is working. He has a big face.

Indiana Jones Great Adventure by Luke

He walks out of the house. Then he goes on an adventure. Then he builds a rope. So then he launched it. But he didn't see anything!

Mouse His name is Mouse by Mika

He goes for a swim. Then he dries off. THen he goes to the bathtub. Then he goes to bed.

Chippys Great Adventure by Alex

Chippy woke up. Chippy sat on the couch. Chippy went to his friend's house. Chippy sat on his friend's couch. Then he went back home.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by Maison

He is walking. The bad guy is Victor. He right kneed him. Harry Potter won. He fell through the ground. He is walking. He found the half blood prince.

The Fort by Caleb

I am playing on the fort. My sister says get down. We are going home. My friend says see you tomorrow. A monster appears. The monster eats us. It is filled with money becuase monsters eat money.

The First Day of Happy's High School by Komal

It was Happy's first day of High School. Happy was so happy that she went inside WOW It is like a museum HAHAHA She found a girl and asked her to be friends. She said YES YES YES!

I love being at school. The bell rang. Her room number is 20 and her room number is 20 too. She asked for her name. Yessir my name is Nella. Cool. My name is Happy. Nella you are in my school. Yes Nella said. Terrific and when they went in Madame said are you all ready. They said yes We are and the class said Hurray. The school was cheering. They were all fine.

I Like Sid The Kid by Mitchell Sm

Sid the Kid plays hockey. He plays for Pittsburgh and he beats them 9 - 1. One day Sid the Kid scored a goal and I went to see it. I was happy and that day he was happy too. The End

I like Cammalleri by Drew

I like Cammalleri. He plays hockey. One day I went to Ottawa. I went to see Cammalleri play hockey. He scored a goal. It was fun. The End

Chippy Chippy by Nicholas

This is the school. This is Chippy. Chippy is sitting on his desk. Then they play ball. Then he goes to the office. Chippy goes home.

Skye the Rabbit by Ava

Skye walked in the forest. She found the carrot. Then she ate the carrot. Then she walked in the hole. The End

A Dragon's Life by Skye

First I get dressed. Next I go on the swing. Next I go flying. Next I sleep. ZZZZZZ!!!!!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by Marissa

Harry Potter is walking and he sees something. It's ghosts. They were trying to get him. His friend punched the evil guy in the face. Then they time travelled. He tries to save himself. And he walks away. And all of the stuff is over.

Gbolu and Emma B and Superdog by Emma B

Gbolu and Emma B and Superdog search it. Gbolu and Emma B and Superdog find Emma M. Emma M and Emma B. and Gbolu and Superdog find Dara. Dara and Gbolu and Emma M. and Emma B. and Super dog find Rita Jeanne and Samantha. They live happily ever after.

I am sleeping by Emma B

I am sleeping. We were chased by a monster. We became friends.

The Magical Rock by Lelia

I went to go find the magical rock. I was walking in the forest. I found the rock.

The Magical Santa by Brody

Santa goes down the chimney. He brings toys and a nerf gun. He has reindeer. He brings presents. Santa goes home. Santa is sleeping.

Once Upon A Time by Ryan

Once upon a time I went to sleep. The rat took me to the castle. I woke up and saw the rat. I go through the maze. The rat did not know which way to go. I went through the obstacles. I found the door. I went home. The End.

The Magical Tree by Breaelle

One day me and Dahlia looked for a tree. We almost fell off a cliff!!! But the Tiger saved us! The Tiger saved us from the lion!!!. We found the tree. Kalee gave it to us. Dahlia made me carry the tree home!!! At home we decorated the tree. It was fun!! At night Santa came and he left presents. Kalee loved her Barbie. Me and Dahlia loved our Teddy bear. The End.

A Mouse Cooks by Sophia

He cooks a piece of cheese. He eats the cheese. He goes to bed. Then he goes to school. Then he goes back from school. Then he sees his family.

Play Hockey by Caden

Brody hit into the boards. He is asleep. We played the game last. We went home.

My First Time At The Pet Store by Faith

I walk a cat. I buy a cat. I pay @20.00 for the cat. I walk home.

Chippy's Great Adventure by Sarah

Chippy goes to school. He sits down in class. He goes outide to play soccer. He has to go to the Principal's office. THen he goes home. THen he goes to bed.

My Name is Indiana Jones by Evan

Hi my name is Indianna Jones. I am walking through the forest. I find a cave. I go in it. I almost got killed by spikes. Oh no I forgot my hat. I got it before the door closed quickly. I pass by a big hole with spikes. I quickly got passed. THe End

Chippys Great Adventure by Cole

Chippy went to school. He had to do his homework. Chippy and his friends play soccer. Chippy goes to the Principals office because he ate the ball. Then he went home.

First Day Going to School by Preslie

She see the school. She tries to go in. She can't. And then she goes in.

The Tank by Kristopher

A tank shoots a mouse. A running guy shoots the mouse. Then they are friends. He punches him in the face. They are not friends. They both run. The mouse loses his head. The running guy loses his head. The mouse is sad. The running guy is sad.

Boomer is the Dog by Andon

Boomer is the dog. The dad owns the dog. Dad goes to get groceries. Dad goes into his car. Dad comes back from the store.

Mouse Greatest Adventure! By Matt
One day mousie found a firework. He wanted to launch it, but it was day. So he launched it! One day mousie found a ice cream shop. He wanted to get some ice cream so he ate it.

1 comment:

April Roberts said...

Wonderful stories...thank-you for sharing!